Blog: Advice

If I were hired by Baruch College the first thing I would want to change is the way registration works.   An artificial intelligence system that knew what each student needed to take by knowing the time and days they could attend, if they satisfied the prerequisites, and analyzing their path to graduate on time.  Realistically, I don't think the college would want to spend the time or money for this. But they should at least fix how terrible the user experience is for the students. Now for more realistic suggestions, I think that incorporating social media into the classrooms is a good idea that could make students more interactive. Or even making a virtual reality for online classes to put faces to names and make it more interactive.

Comments

  1. An AI system would be a dream come true. CUNYFirst looks/ feels very outdated, so I definitely agree with you on that one. In addition, I also agree that more classes need to integrate social media. It will help put a face to things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts